• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Upgrade code not working

Z

Zahl

Just curious if someone has had this happen to them. I decided to return to UO and give the new expansion a try. I purchased an upgrade code from the uo game codes site and logged into my account to apply it. Everything seems to work fine up until i have to click the agree button on the rules of conduct page. It seems to hang here for several minutes then eventually times out and I get a page can not be displayed message.
Is this an Ea issue and I just have to wait till they fix it or could there be a problem on my end, anyone?

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember other people complaining about something similar, but can't remember if I read their solution.

If you're using IE, maybe try using Firefox? And vice versa. Just to rule out a browser-related issue.

Z

Zahl

Thanks that worked like a charm, I logged into my account using chome instead of IE and its all is good now. Guess I can cancel my trouble ticket with EA since no one has gotten back to me.

Harlequin

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had to use firefox as well. The store doesn't like IE for some reason.