• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Updating THB, Current Treasure Hunters

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
If you would like to be added to your shard's list of treasure hunters, please submit in this format:

character name:
shard:
available for hire: y or n
highest level treasure map you can do:
guild: (name of guild that you belong to)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Character name: Mapper
Shard: Europa
Available for hire: Aye
Highest level treasure map you can do: I can technically open level 6's, But you'll need to supply the Greater Dragon :D
Guild: SAOR

My THunter is a mage/bard and can help with some monsters, But generally he is useless so man power to kill spawn, Especially Level 6 maps would be required.

Rand Althor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Character name: One Eyed Willy
Shard: Pacific
Contact: ICQ 66419748 (best to PM me here, I only go on ICQ every week or two)
Available for hire: Aye
Highest level treasure map you can do: 6 no problems.
THB Guild: No (but would consider joining)

My T hunter is Lock-Cart, Bard. I used to solo Lvl 6 all the time... but I haven't done maps since before the changes to Ancient Wyrm, I hear they are tougher..

If you don't need the help of the thunter, I also have a couple tamers with good GD's.

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Character Name: Vorlesh
Shard: Drachenfels
Available for hire: Yes (but you need to be able to kill the Ancient Wyrm, or pay for a guildmate of mine to do it)
Highest level treasure map: 6
Guild: SF (This is a SL faction guild, consider this if you plan on doing maps in fel)

Vorlesh is a Provocer/Mage and able to support in dispatching the baddies.

M

mustafa

character name:MUSTAFA

shard:EUROPA

available for hire:YES BUT SAME AS MAPPER IM NO FIGHTER

highest level treasure map you can do:ALL T MAPS

THB Guild:THG

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The way we have changed the listing for this now allows for us to put your current guild tag in, if any.

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
character name:Gilgamesh
shard:Atlantic
contact: msn: [email protected] / AIM jimmyrunzdeep / yahoo: jlrepi
available for hire: y
highest level treasure map you can do: 6
guild: MSI

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can I ask that people who email me this information be sure to include their shard? uo.com isn't always accurate when searching for the right character name in the right guild on all shard lists till you find them.

L

Lustig als'Holle

Character Name: Duggan Treyshore
Shard: Lake Austin
Available for Hire: yes, but until I revamp the character, he isn't too good with killing the critters (currently he is just a peace/mage t-hunter and while he is rather dusty at doing maps, I had gotten REALLY good at hiding at just the right time!!!)
Highest level treasure map you can do: can pick/dig lvl 6s, only solo'd lvl 4s, maybe some lvl 5s.
Guild: ^I^ [The Irrelevant] (or at least I think he's in this guild...it's just me anyway!!!).

I am going to revamp this character, either to add some other bard skills or make him a tamer as well, but I haven't figured out which way I want to go yet...