• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Updating Debit Card Info - I can't seem to delete the old one and add the new one

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updating Debit Card Info - I can't seem to delete the old one and add the new one. Just got my renewed debit card and cant seem to update that info on my old cards info on uo.com.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Maybe try this?

CREDIT/DEBIT CARD UPDATE

To update your credit card information, please follow these steps:

• Login to the Account Center (https://accounts.eamythic.com) with your EA Account email and its password
  • Select the 'Subscriptions' tab
  • Locate the account you would like to update the card for
  • Select the 'Subscribe' button
  • Select the billing cycle you would like to use and continue
  • When you get to the page asking which payment method you would like to use, instead of choosing to add a card, select the 'Manage Accounts' option in the top right corner of the page. This should load a new page that will contain your previous credit card information.
  • Find the card you wish to update and select the 'X' button
  • You can now re-enter your credit card with the updated information by using the 'Add a card' button.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
You need to go into your Origin account and delete the card there and add the new one.

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Question: The new debit card number is the same, the only thing different is the expire date. Will the account automatically update this or do i need to do an actual card update?

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You just need to update the expiration date.

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok i think its all good now. I got into my origin account info. , deleted the old card information, then put the new one in . I hope it works - I don't want the accounts to laps and I lose my 3 keeps!

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Ok i think its all good now. I got into my origin account info. , deleted the old card information, then put the new one in . I hope it works - I don't want the accounts to laps and I lose my 3 keeps!
well? did it work ok or are we going to have to sit at the IDOCs?

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I had that same problem back in April. Took me about an hour to figure it out. Gotta love that acct manageement page!! LOL
I just remember having to see that tiny little thing to click in the upper corner to update it correctly.