• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Updates to UOHomeDecor

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
As most of you know, I've slowly been importing the old Castles and Courtyards into a Wordpress based site that's searchable and easy to use as well as including updates and guides form other folks. It's a slow process because i Have quite a few other projects I"m involved in.

However, as we've gotten a lot updated recently, as well as a Facebook page set up, I wanted to let folks here know about the updates too.

the following sections from Castles and Courtyards have been completely imported into this new design:

The following pages have some guides, but others are missing, but are in the process of being completed as I have time to add to them.

In addition, we're working on a FAQ for the site. If you have any questions that you have asked in the past, or know of questions others have asked regarding decorating or housing in Ultima Online, please feel free to leave a reply here.

There have also been requests for thumbnails of the finished to-do's to be published in the lists. I plan to get that done once all of CNC is imported in.

If anyone is interested in contributing guides, please drop me a PM, leave a reply here or e-mail me at [email protected]

Cheers.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
very nice, Kayhynn :) thanks for preserving past deco ideas

and looking forward to that little section "Decorating Items Database"! would be so much simpler to look at a pic rather than crafting or buying and finding out what you thought it was it simply wasn't rolleyes:

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thank you and you're quite welcomed.

That was the idea of the database. To show pictures of items, to show whether it's craftable, stealable or how to acquire it, or if it is no longer able to be acquired through normal means (such as the items for 2008 Spring Clean Up) and must be bought from player run vendors.

If anyone has any guides they'd like me to post (I've talked with EvilPIxie here about posting some of her guides) let me know. It's a bit more time consuming than I Had thought to import things, but it's well worth it and got me back into decorating again after a break from UO :)