Updates to THB main page progress report

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 5, 2001
Updating where we're at.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 5, 2001
Recent progress:
THB guild info has been restored to the menu listing, rosters updated as best I can from uo.com guilds.
More info on that is obviously needed, I look forward to hearing from you :D

Both application forms have been updated and tested. They are working.

Work has begun on updating rune library listings. Those of you who posted such on hear please check your entry and let me know if you need alterations or additions.: http://uo.stratics.com/thb/info/publicrunelibraries.shtml
Working through the old entries alphabetically I got to Drachenfels, where I met a very nice gentleman who gated me to a rune library in Malas. :)
I finished with Europa. Great Lakes will be the next stop.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 5, 2001
Rune library listing now checked and adjusted up to and including Napa Valley (unless anyone has/knows one they want added)
All 'hunters for hire' who have put their names down for listing are now listed.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 5, 2001
Rune Library listing done. All old listings confirmed or removed, some new listings added. We have at least a couple of valid, current listings for every shard. More can be added if they're submitted.
I hope everyone will have a look at the listings for their shard.