• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Updater taking FOREVER

• Thread starter imported_Juniper Skye
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Juniper Skye

Ugh. Usually when I patch over to EA Land it takes no more than a few minutes. I'm going on half an hour right now and I'm only at 17% done.

Anyone else experiencing this?

I

imported_corpatortis

Sounds like a problem. I would say restart it but if that didn't work you would lose 17%. I don't want to be held responsible.

Now how does one summon Lee..

I

imported_Juniper Skye

I've been trying all morning. Restarted twice, then rebooted my computer and now I'm at it for a third time so we'll see what happens.

I

imported_corpatortis

<blockquote><hr>

I re-installed TSO and it took me 6 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, did it take you 6 hours to install TSO, to patch from someplace to EAland after reinstalling TSO or all of the above?

M

Monkeybear

Took me 6 hours for the updater to do 500MB i think it was.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Took me 6 hours for the updater to do 500MB i think it was.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow how terrible, you should complain to your ISP.

It only took me 45 minutes when I did it.

How terrible.

Reading about people with terrible connections is the same to me as reading about neglected children. I always feel so bad.

I

imported_Juniper Skye

I gave up. I kept getting stuck at 21%. I'll try again tomorrow. My internet seems to be running with the Slowski's today so maybe that's part of the trouble......I hate Comcast, it's really not all that Comcastic!