• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Updated with a REAL Thiefs Question

V

vanecrox

Unless they spawn in people's backpacks I'm pretty sure you're in the wrong forum

Check the F.A.Q. above.

G

Try stealing from other players. It's more fun. I promise...la

G

hehe working on updating my Runebook set ...would be a hard one to mark

G

Hey while i am here , is there any great guaranteed locations any respectable pickpoxked is close to guaranteed to get some loot?

I imagine the Champ spawn areas, right? Where else do you go in fell for good loot lince most of fell is pretty deserted.

T

Thiefy

If u ask for "Lockpick-Boxes", try Yew crypts, there are 2 locations.

Or use "Rune-Libary", like RAA, they have well sorted Runebooks.

G

thanks

But thats not what i am after ....

What i am asking is where does the Felucca based Thief go for a steal ? you all around yew moongate? or anything left in khaldun?
I know they go to the champ spawn area, but other then that, where do you usually find your victims?

G

<blockquote><hr>

What i am asking is where does the Felucca based Thief go for a steal ?

[/ QUOTE ]

That one is simple. Siege Perilous...la

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hey while i am here , is there any great guaranteed locations any respectable pickpoxked is close to guaranteed to get some loot?

I imagine the Champ spawn areas, right? Where else do you go in fell for good loot lince most of fell is pretty deserted.

[/ QUOTE ]

It depends on your shard i guess, just go where the good items spawn, also wandering around now and then and just looking for the odd guy out in the wilderness sometimes gets interesting

I

imported_Chad Sexington

<blockquote><hr>

thanks

But thats not what i am after ....

What i am asking is where does the Felucca based Thief go for a steal ? you all around yew moongate? or anything left in khaldun?
I know they go to the champ spawn area, but other then that, where do you usually find your victims?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yew gate... Despise...

Also... whenever I catch someone in a random place, I return the next day at the same time. You'd be surprised.