• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Updated* - This Event has been postponed. Mystic Garden Monthly Mini Event - April 19th 8pm est

G

On April 19th, 8pm est, Mystic Garden will be holding its third installment of its monthly mini events.
Free repairs, food & drinks will be available as usual.

Runes are dropped daily. Gating will be available at the Britain bank from 715 - 730pm est.
If you can't find a rune at your local bank, You can find our rune in Goodman's Rune Library, or PM me.

Games will include:

-Each person as they come to the shop will be given a bag with a rune,at 830 pm est everyone will be told to recall to their rune. If the rune brings you to one of the Mystic Garden Staff, You win a prize. Prizes for this game will include Gold Skulls, Commodity Deeds with arrows, and Minor Artifacts.

-Mini Scavenger hunt:
Two versions of this game will be played.

1)Like last time, We'll ask you for one item, and the first person to return to the shop with the item and put it in a trade window with me will win.

2)We'll also be playing a version of this game where you'll be asked for multiple items (Somewhere between 6 and 10) the first person to return with all the items, wins. There will be more then one winner for this game.

Trivia:
We'll ask a trivia question (Could be from uo, movies, sports, or news headlines) The first person to answer - wins. (It will be the first person who's answer pops up in my journal)

Prizes for the above games include:
Kasa of the Raj-in, Staff of Pyros (x2), Holy Knight Breasplate (x2), AOS blessed robe, Boomstick, Gold Skulls, Axe of Heavens, Breath of the Dead, Dragons End, Full Tomb of Enlightenment, 115 Stealing Powerscroll, 115 Chiv Powerscroll, Runebook Sets, Checks for 10k, 25k, and 50k. More Items will be added as the event draws closer.

Everyone that would like to take part in the event, should have recalls, mage regs, chiv points, or lrc to take part in the scavenger games and the rune game.

*Update*
Due to real life events, this event will have to be postponed for now.
I'll repost when we're sure of the new date. Sorry for the inconvenience !