• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Updated list of stuff for sale at my luna shop!!

G

Hello, all items in the house are for sale. Vendors have many (sewn by) items. Shackles, phoenix armor pieces, ceramic mugs. 6th anniv crooks. Dbl blessed items. Lenshire crates, Hideous wartch dog paragon chest. Necro regs. lots of other small goodies. Shop is located inside the luna city walls. Far north west corner, on the bottom side of the road. cant miss it icq# is on the bulletine, board. Any question just message me here or on icq. Thanks =)

G

Restocked, willing to make one big bulk deal, or trade for other rares. I want to refresh my collection.
items include..

Verite bandanna
jester hat sewn by Hugo boss
Studded gloves sewn by sorick stalker Studded Gorget sewn by sorick stalker
Platemail Made by Misha [Exceptional] coal color
4 pairs dbl blessed sandies no black ones
3 old hair dyes, not the green square bottles
Feather hat Sewn by Julie Jaye
Plain dress of exceptional quality doubled blessed
Ceramic mug
Nose Helm of Phoenix
tree ornament necklace
Hatchet with 57 uses remaining
Hair dye green square bottle
Happy 6th anniv crook x2
Tall straw hat crafted by Godsmack Double blessed
Dragons blood
Brimstone
Bushels x3
5 named guild stones 6 mill each
Khaldun lights
Shackles
Large Lenshire crate
Medium lenshire crate
Hideous watchdog paragon chest, umbra black colored
Ringmail sleeves of phoenix
Potted plant deed
Empty Bucket
purple legg of lamb x2
Blue Bread loaf
Exodus snowy scene ball
Chaos shrine snowy scene ball
9th anniv pizza
Ice white brit gaurd sash
Donoughts
Flame head deeds x3
Deed for a vendor named bayana
Deed for a vendor named Wally 90 stones
Singing ball possibly
4 white bells
4 white bust no rare names on any
A Leather gorget sewn by Bonnie n Clyde
Akatana Made By Steel [Exceptional]
Saddle arti
Ice white brit gaurd sash
Will sell all as a bulk deal or trade for other items. will sell as bulk package for 500 mill obo or trade for another collection of equal value. May even throw in some other goodies =)

G

Lots of items left. Willing to wheel and deal on everything or trade. Items are on Lake Austin shard. Icq me at 339328605 or pm me here on stratics thanks.

G

hey there

I just went to check what you have left of your goodies.

was wondering how much for the phoenix armor and the 6th ani crook the shackles and each of the crates.

Also if you are able to make like a package deal heh, i would also have to transfer to you since i live on ATL. thanks a bunch in advance

G

Hello, sent ya a message. I would be more then willing to do one bulk deal. Let me know. Thank you