• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] UPDATED!!! 2 Unique Sashes for Sale-Where you at Sash Collectors!

Aftershock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UPDATED:

Now that there is an interest in both of these I am turning into a 2 day auction.

Auction will end 6/1/2020 at 9 PM EST. 10 minute rule will apply.

There is no Buyout. If you wish to bid your posts and bids must be on this thread.

Good Luck!

Greetings!

I am selling these 2 Unique Sashes. I have researched and asked quite a few collectors and cannot find any info on these.
I planned to have an auction but wanted to see if there was an appetite for these so will be accepting offers. I know there are some collectors out there, so hoping to spark some interest.

Feel free to PM me for any other information. Please post all offers on this thread or if you PM me I will post what was offered.These are located on Atlantic.

ICQ 38433712
Discord Aftershock #4201

1. 2004/4 The Champion Of Pet Fighting - Hue 1161

Pet fighting sash 2.JPG Pet Fighting Sash 1.JPG

2. Good Sportsmanship Winner of the Britain Hrose Race Finals - Hue 133
(As you can see Horse is
misspelled
)
missspelled 2.JPG missspelled sash.JPG

Thank you!

Last edited:

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Why not. Nothing lately to buy anyways! Good time to have good stuff to sell.

900m each

Aftershock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Superflea has put in a proxy bid of 1.2p per sash via ICQ.
He will validate as soon as he can post. Thanks.