• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] UPDATE|Siege Museum: A few "common" holiday items & misc rares that I'm always buying (lots of pics)

Famine

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all,

I usually post looking for help to find some of the hard to find and truly rare or unique items. I wanted to start a thread to show you a few of the common, holiday and misc rares that I'm always up for buying or trading for.

If you have any of the following items, similar items or items you think are rare or represent Siege history - and would be interested in a trade or sale - contact me anytime by posting here, sending a PM or by ICQ at 6217198.

Thanks for your help everyone!

Famine
Siege Perilous Museum

(I'll keep this pic thread updated with common/misc items I'm looking for)

Updated: November 17, 2012

I buy any and all holiday statues (a big bonus for white holiday statues).

If you by chance have a "angel shaped" statue (like the one I'm pointing at in pic) named "G'Thunk" I will pay a extremely well for it. Thanks!

I pay VERY well for any 2008 "Neon Giftbox" in pic below

Any Holiday/Birthday Bells

Blood Tiles

Sigil Hued Items

Paying well for these

Old colored scrolls (no name - just "Scroll")

Old slayer bows (named)

Any old exceptional item that is tagged [Exceptional] as shown in pic below

Any named Easter eggs

These thief items

Named Guild Deeds

Old Named Vendor Deeds

Not to common - but looking for more and paying well

"Pre-Patch" Hero / Evil colored Armor and Weapons (can be worn by anyone)

Halloween Mask dyed by Mesanna (looking for the "long nose version" I'm pointing at in pic but dyed like the masks to the left) Paying EXTREMELY well for this:

Light

Mondain Plate (buying as many as you can muster up - paying very well)

Stuffy Bear (any color, any type)

ALL Crystal Ball's (any Name, any type, anything that looks like a crystal ball)

Potted Plants (any type)

ANY "Jester" or "Porcelain" Mask in BULK! (Paying EXTREMELY well for a "Mesanna" Porcelain Mask)

Last edited:

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Famine!

It was great hanging out with you last night!

But want to give you a heads up... The "gift box" from certain years just say "gift box" and is dyable, even with a black dye tub... So watch out for #7... I am not too sure about the new white dye tubs, maybe also look out for #1...

:mylittlepony:Thanks!

P.S.
Can I have my glacial boots back? Haha! :rolleyes:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I gather items that say 'of exceptional quality' with exceptional below and no brackets are not of interest?

I can offer Deed to a Guildstone Disciples of the Avatar [VET] 4 dried flowers (white), 12 dried flowers (green) 4 dried onions, 2 dried herbs.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Where do the broken crystals come from?

Famine

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes Red, that's correct. I'll try to find the details of the event and link them.

Also thanks for the heads-up Raj! I did not think of that ... your the best. =)

Famine
Siege Perilous Museum

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I hate to be the bearer of warnings... But just to give you another heads up regarding Hero/Evil stuff... Watch out for clothes... I believe there is Hero colored cloth as a BOD reward known as "Ice Blue"... Oh! And old "Evil Mage" cloth clothes has the same color as Evil clothes colors...

And of course... Watch out for Sigil colored clothes... "Sigil Purple" is a dyeable color from a normal dye tub...

P.S.
;)

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hate to be the bearer of warnings... But just to give you another heads up regarding Hero/Evil stuff... Watch out for clothes... I believe there is Hero colored cloth as a BOD reward known as "Ice Blue"...
Not quite true on the Hero stuff. There is a plant dye that matches the Hero colour. These plant dyes can dye alot of things.

I treasured my blessed pre patch hero orc mask (and also spellbook). it was one of the earliest items i remember getting on siege and alot of people would try to buy it lol. It also saved my life once, when wandering around Yew and running into a evil orc wearing the opposite mask. He spared my life.

Now it's just a distant memory. Still have the mask but meh, not the same feeling anymore.

Famine

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hear ye Symma, def not the same .... It's great that these items bring back memories like that though. That's why I seek out to gather them up... create a place where a few pixels to one person is a past lifetime of stories for another.

Def miss the days of the Orc.

Famine
Siege Perilous Museum

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Oops! Sorry, my mistake on the hero color... :oops: Been a while since I looked at the Tailor BOD cloth colors... :(

Anywhos... Sorry Famine... Carrying on with your thread!

Famine

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well Siege, it turns out that "Clean Up Britania" really CLEANED UP! Story after story about bags of tasty rare pixels just *poofing* out of existence.

If your holding the above, and are considering trashing for points then STOP and contact me ASAP .. I will pay you double (2x) the points to keep them out of the trash!

Contact me anytime. Thanks!

Famine
Siege Perilous Museum

Last edited:

Famine

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated with a few new items I'm always looking for. Thanks for all the great trades and continued support!

Famine
Siege Perilous Museum

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope i was able to help on getting some of the pieces needed to fill some holes in the museum:gee:

Famine

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated! Thanks for all the great trades.

Famine
Siege Perilous Museum