• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Update on Steveo

S

Steveo

Hi Everyone, just wanted everyone to know that Cyndy and i had our baby on Thanksgiving day. She weighed 8 lbs 10 oz. She is doing great. Just Cyndy and I have sleepless nights so thats something that is a struggle for me. I am hoping to get more than 3 hrs sleep per day. I am so glad I dont have to go back to work til the first of the year. So I hope everyone has a good Holiday season and I will check in with you guys later.

L

Little Sadie

That is great news Steve! A Thanksgiving baby, how sweet! I am glad everything has worked out for you. Sleepness nights don't last forever. Believe me when I say it is much better then when they are teenagers! Enjoy the new baby! Congrats!

K

kingsgal

Wonderful, glad to hear things are going good for ya. You'll be able to sleep again eventually.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats on the little one! It has to be a BLESSING to have time off from work during all this. I had C-sections and was still back to work in a week.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats, sounds like things are going good and are working out for you!

Y

YoungUn

Congrats Steveo! Enjoy the time off work and sleep whenever you can.

G

Granjell

Glad to hear it Steve - Congratulations! Just be glad YOU are not the chow hall having to be open 24/7 at a moment's notice.... What did you name the little darling?

T

toontownhappy

Biggest congratulations, Steve! I wish you all the best.

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations Steve! Glad to hear Cyndy and the baby are doing great. I hope the delivery was uneventful. Enjoy your time together and please, please, please, inhale deeply and smell that baby head for me.

FYI, I read somewhere about a method of feeding so that babies only a few weeks old sleep through the night. Not sure if it was in a magazine or journal. Sorry I can't be of more help.

L

Little Sadie

Enjoy your time together and please, please, please, inhale deeply and smell that baby head for me.
Isn't that the best smell? I think that term Heaven Scent was derived from that sweet baby smell that only newborns have.

S

Squeaker

Congrats Steve and Cyndy! I'm sure you've slept by now and are enjoying every second of your new daughter's life. If not, you will after you've gotten some sleep. :D

Hubby's advice: Don't worry -the bad smells go away in a couple of years too....

B

Beachmom321

Congrats Steve and Cyndy on your little bundle of joy. If you've still been unable to sleep may I suggest shift sleeping for the parents or giving the baby a lavendar bath before bedtime.

S

SSniffleslam

Know it's a wee bit late (haven't been on here in a while...) but CONGRATS!!!

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Hey bud,

Glad tyo hear everything has started to smooth out for you and your family. Congrats on the new baby. I am so excited for you and cyndy. You deserve to have this time with them all.

Take it easy and hog that baby as much as possible. There is nothing like the love of a child!