• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Update: 25 Sorcerer Dungeon items on my Zento Vendor

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Update: Added a bunch of items including holiday bell, holiday candle, 'pumping' heart container (with chocolates), glacial snow, heritage token, and a rose in a vase.

Thanks again!

Hey folks,

I've put several items on my Zento vendor:

vendor.jpg

Vendor is named John Carpenter in appreciation of the season, on West Zento Road just outside the gate.

Items include:

64 Spells Blessed Undead Slayer spellbook with 5 DCI, 25 SDI, FCR 2, LMC 4, Price is 2 million gold

64 Spells Blessed spellbook with MR 3, 40 SDI, FC 1, LRC 10, Price is 1 million gold

4 of the old Famous Sosarians statues, (Iolo, Dupre x2, Revlinian), 100,000 gold each

3 of the old Holiday Tickets, 100,000 gold each

2 of the 2004 Potted Snow Trees, 100,000 gold each

1 COMPLETE 300th Anniversary Bag with wand, coin, hangover cure, and crystal ball, 300,000 gold

I'll try to add more in the next day, have a good weekend all!

Last edited:

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the 2 spellbooks been looking for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
And one of the dupre statues wish I could have afforded the others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just put 25 Sorcerer Dungeon items on my Zento vendor for 2 million gold, and I put a Spiced Cider tray on there for 20,000 gold.

Thanks!