• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Upcoming Forum Downtime

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Starting in the evening of the 6th of October, we'll be migrating Stratics to a new server.
I'm lead to believe that this new server is better, stronger and faster than our current one (we're excited about it, at any rate).
The downside to all this is that we'll have to bring the forums offline in order to work the magics, otherwise the forums might take the opportunity to rise up and enslave humanity once we've free it from the server (although it could just be that posts and things made during that time will be lost, which is almost as bad).
The good news is that we we don't anticipate it taking that long, and we've been studying 80s Sci-fi action movies for in case we lose control.

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Starting in the evening of the 6th of October, we'll be migrating Stratics to a new server.
I'm lead to believe that this new server is better, stronger and faster than our current one (we're excited about it, at any rate).
The downside to all this is that we'll have to bring the forums offline in order to work the magics, otherwise the forums might take the opportunity to rise up and enslave humanity once we've free it from the server (although it could just be that posts and things made during that time will be lost, which is almost as bad).
The good news is that we we don't anticipate it taking that long, and we've been studying 80s Sci-fi action movies for in case we lose control.
lol you could put a time frame evening for me is 8pm eastern evening for a west coaster is different and same for asia and etc

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
lol you could put a time frame evening for me is 8pm eastern evening for a west coaster is different and same for asia and etc
We understand that (I'm in Hawaii!). However, because we have to coordinate with a few people we cannot put a hard time on it right now this very moment. We will be migrating (sometime) Monday Evening. As soon as I get an exact time, it will be communicated. We just wanted to give everyone a heads up so there's no lemmings running off cliffs in a panic.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Lemmings must be added as a smily menu choice! :D

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Lemmings must be added as a smily menu choice! :D
LOL! You made me laugh! :D

Will consider... after migration.

Which - by the by - I have an update.

The forums will go into maintenance tonight at 11:30pm EST [US] to ensure the databases cool down before we touch them.

We want to avoid all hiccups as we migrate to our new servers, so everyone please be patient. No lemming runs!!!!