• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Hunting] Upcoming changes to Treasure Chests' loot ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heard that with the upcoming patch there will be changes to treasure chests' loot included.

Anyone knows what this changes will be ?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
As far as I know, we will find refinement ingredientes at the chests after the new publish hits prodo.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as I know, we will find refinement ingredientes at the chests after the new publish hits prodo.
Thanks, are the details known ? Like how many and in what level chests ? Also in fished up chests ?

No other changes are planned ?

Kelly O'Brian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
http://www.uo.com/Publish-81-Notes :

6 sources, [for 3 armor groupes (metal, leather, wood) each], 2 versions each based on method, 5 intensities each
Armor Refinement
Phase two of the Armor Revamp will allow players to apply Refinements to non-medable armor.
Armor Refinements are crafted from refinement components that can be collected from:

Treasure Maps
MiB Chests
Merchant Vessels
Pirate Vessels
Town shop container stealables
Champion Spawn Bosses

There are two methods of refining armor:
  • Reinforced - Increase max individual resist while lowering max defense chance increase by two.
  • Deflecting - Decrease max individual resist while increasing max defense chance increase by two.
Refinement Component Levels:
  • Invulnerability - Applies four modifications with a chance to apply five modifications.
  • Fortification - Applies three modifications with a chance to apply four modifications.
  • Hardening - Applies two modifications with a chance to apply three modifications.
  • Protection - Applies one modification with a chance to apply two modifications.
  • Defense - Applies one modification.
No further Infos known to me so far.
I would be glad, if you copy your treasure hunter to the test shard TC1 via the help Option, fetch some of the mibs/treasure maps stored in your test bank box, dig/pull up some treasure....
and finally share your results here. ;)

Last edited: