• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Up and coming Guild/Alliance

G

Id like to inroduce to all of you UO gamers in Atlantic the rising of a guild and alliance. This month we have raised our ranking to one of the top ten guilds in Atlantic for the very first time. Id like to thank all of our Black Tower members and Alliance members for making this possible. Look for the Black Tower alliance to be more visible within Atlantic events and all around presence. Many of you may not yet know us, but you will in the near future. We are a guild and Alliance of good, honest gamers always willing to help the new gamer. All Hail The Black Tower alliance!!!!! Were for real and here to stay!!!

O

Octavius59

Well said. I would also like to thank everyone in the alliance for their dedication to get us where we are in such a short period of time. As we stand together we grow stronger. Our focus on developing new talent in the game and assisting young members to excell in their chosen professions is very rewarding.

I am proud and thankful to be a part of such a great guild/alliance as I have made friends with so many good people and hope meet more as we go forward.

Hail Black Tower Alliance and all who make it great!!

T

Tonez

All Hail Black Tower Alliance! Just can't thank you all enough. Its been a long time since I've had this much fun in a guild. Proud member of Black Tower.