• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UOHomeDecor.com Site Updates 7/20/2015

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Things got a little behind here because of a project I was working on. I published my first book, Think Happy Club: Friendship earlier in the month but the previous months had me doing a lot of work where that was concerned as well as trying to get a few projects off the ground and working on a few things behind the scenes here so I can start pushing things out. (Hint: A purchase of the book supports my artistic endeavors, which in turn, supports this site, so it’s a win win.)

Editing images takes a lot of time, so when you see the number of things released over the next weeks – capturing, editing images and creating pages is the bulk of the time that took for these pages to be created.

That being said, updates thus far include:

All guides from Castles and Courtyards are now located here. That includes all the guides – approximately 35 guides – in the categories listed below:
We also added a Spiral Staircase How-To Guide.

And added to the item databases for:
We are still working through creating individual pages for items that will contain a bunch of additional pictures and images. As always, if anyone wants to help screenshot images we need, please let me know and I’ll send you a list of what I need and what I’m looking for.

Enjoy!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I just want to say thank you.... Your awesome and keep up the good work. If there is ever anything I can do to help you let me know. I'm not really computer savvy but I do some serious decorating. And I have TONS of deco stuffs.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thank you! I'm trying to free up some time during the week (At this point it may not be till fall starts) to do tours of your places during the week. I'll chat with you about some stuff I need :)