• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UOHomeDecor.com Guide Added: Granite Counter Tops w/ Cabinets in Uncustomizable Homes

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
So I've been busy but, new content has been posted. Finally, I know!

I received several requests to do a guide on how to add a granite counter top with storage beneath it for a castle. Really this one is targeted for Keep owners, but you can adjust the supplies needed for castles or towers. I plan to do a video walk-through for this as well, but that will be a little bit down the road. This could even be used in customized homes that don't want to use the other tutorial for counters.

Be forewarned: This is an image heavy post.

The guide can be found here: How to Create a Granite Counter Tops and Cabinets in An Uncustomizable Home | UO Home Decor

Please feel free to leave feedback on the tutorial here.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, what a cool website. Some great deco ideas there. Thanks for sharing.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Quite welcomed. Stil adding a lot of guides from CNC, with their permission to archive them there, and a few other places who let me archive them. As well as creating guides of my own.

If you are looking for a guide on something, let me know.