• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UOGuide seeking establishment submissions

G

UOGuide is going to start running on its main page a feature of various UO establishments. But it can't begin until there are 2-3 to put up for the next couple weeks. After which there will be a broad announcement accepting submissions. I hope some people in the Atlantic shard community will submit their own or ones they know of. For details on how to submit an establishment visit:

www.uoguide.com/UOGuide:Establishment_Submission

If you have any questions about it either reply to this topic or private message me.

I

imported_Ishtar

I covered quite a few in the past few months in articles feel free to use those!

G

I'm extremely busy working on all parts of UOGuide and don't have the time to go around and work on submitting establishments. The idea is for the owners and other active community members to handle it. So far only 2 people on Atlantic are working on their own. If you own an establishment it is crazy not to submit it for publicity.

G

i did mine and even thou i have never done a wiki page before and i am not familiar with websites and codes, JC did an awesome description and i was able to pretty much do it all on my own.

If i had any questions JC helped me with the issues.

So i can only encurage everyone to add theirs
if i can do it ....anyone can :p

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
JC

I thank you for the opportunity to put Goodman's on UOGuide. I think this is a great idea. I'm in the process of adding GRL. It will be a bit cause I need to retake my pictures and I'm not that familiar with wiki pages either. Working on it!

Thanks very much,

Andra