• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UOgamecodes doesn't work for me STILL!

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Every time I want a code or token, I have to call CS on the phone (tried every other way, and only way I can get codes apparently). Takes me 15-20 minutes on the phone to order some tokens that it would take me 4-5 minutes online. Everytime I order these codes they tell me "Well next time UOgamecodes should be fixed for your account and you will be able to order them online."

Can we please fix this? If you enter the wrong password on UOgame codes it tells you user name not found. If you enter the right one it says that it does not match (user name and password).

It is this way with Fire fox AND Internet explorer.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple"> just tried this again cause I always, always have the very same trouble, and this is what I found..... clicking where the red circle is will take me to the page, but like you, gives me error, doesn't know me...... clicking where the blue circle is and I slid right thru the whole process, no trouble whatsoever

try it, please, and report back here, may save some others from this headache</font>

<font color="purple"> kay, that's very hard to see
sorry bout that.... on the left side worked, on the right side did not </font>

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What exactly do you think other players can do about this?

Try contacting EA instead of posting on Stratics...e-mail Jeremy or call the 800 number from their website.

B

Babble

Basically the advice would be to play a game where it works.
As contacting ea does not work.

He told them on the phone and it is still not fixed.

So my advice is either live with it and wait or find another game.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="purple">
well, sometimes something (see above)</font>

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Try contacting EA instead of posting on Stratics...e-mail Jeremy or call the 800 number from their website.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I have tried contacting Jeremy and calling the 1-800. Everytime I do the 1-800 they will tell me next time I want to order, UOgamecodes should work for me (that they fixed it). I was just trying to find out if there were other means around this problem, or if it was just a few people having this problem. If it's more than me having this problem, maybe it should get some attention around it.

Thanks for your unconstructive post. I posted on stratics getting other players support to try to help "build" the community. Sort of like it says in the ROC; not telling people that the community can't help them.

P

pgcd

I can't help, but I share your pain. I've been wanting to buy a soulstone for a month now, and no joy. I'll investigate the "use a different link" strategy though, and will let you know if it helps.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Well answer me this...cus I ain't got money to order anything lol. I clicked on the link on the right and went all the way to entering my info just fine.

At what point does it get stuck? Both links work fine for me up until that point but since I ain't gots no moola I can't go further

Alstadt

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
same with me, will not accept my acct info says its invalid, i did not try the left hand links yet but i will.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Can anyone else confirm what DevilsOwn is seeing?

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="purple"> surely wish someone else would, Jeremy.... starting to doubt my sanity, but I did it three times today (yes, wallet is lighter) and tried it both ways every time with the very same result ~~ using link on right and I get stuck at entering username-password, it just doesn't recognize me ~~ link on left will get me thru every time
</font>

G

I posted this late last year... It's the only way I could get the storage increase code...

Same thing happened to me since they first offered the slot/storage increase and it still has not been fixed.

On my account, it would either give me that error or give me the error that it was not a valid account.

I had sent mail to Jeremy several times and she said she would let me know when it was fixed.... Never heard anything more back.

I finally got the upgrade using a second account and then applying the code to the account that I had wanted it on originally.

That's the only way I know to get around the problem. I had surmised that the first account could not get it because the account name and/or password were to long for it to process it.

Many others have had the same problem.

Good luck.

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It gets stuck when you try to log in after you click "add to cart". And incorrect password tells you user name not found. A correct password tells you that they do not match.

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have an old account that I gave to a friend (2003) and my real account (2001).. the 2001 account cannot log in. The 2003 can.

C

Clx-

Just give up on that website, it's a complete pos. Hasn't worked for me for years. If it accepts my acc details(about 50% of the time), it refuses all my cards.

Alstadt

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
an update, the left hand link works fine but it will only accept the credit card that is associated with billing. Ie the one that i pay my monthly tithe to ea with.
Every other card i tried came back as invalid. Just as a test i switched the billing info card and than that card worked on the game codes site. No further testing can be done by me as i'm not buying any more codes just ta try it out!!

G

Lord Kotan, I know this was mentioned above but I just want to confirm - you are adding uo_ in front of the older account, yes?

G

Using the link on the lefthand side of the page I just purchased the 7th slot and storage for one of my accounts. I had no issues at all. (I did NOT have to put the "UO" before my account name)

G

Note/Question:
How long does it take for me to get my email with the upgrade code?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Note/Question:

[/ QUOTE ]Its normally pretty much straight away. If you haven't got it within a few minutes check your email spam filter folder.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple"> ahhhhhh phooey
I would make a poopy scientist...

because it worked for some and not for others, thought I would go back and try with other accounts (yessir, the addiction is total)

one account only the left hand side link works

one account *either* side works

one account *neither* side works

sorry, everyone, really thought I was on to something

and Flutter, the email is pretty much instant.....
</font>

G

<blockquote><hr>

<font color="purple"> just tried this again cause I always, always have the very same trouble, and this is what I found..... clicking where the red circle is will take me to the page, but like you, gives me error, doesn't know me...... clicking where the blue circle is and I slid right thru the whole process, no trouble whatsoever

try it, please, and report back here, may save some others from this headache</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Still says my password is incorrect... Even from the left side. The OP is right they outta have it fixed by NOW lol. I dont know, guess I will have to use CS as well.

G

call customer support they will resend do it quick in case was sent to someone else

F

fred252

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I just, today, bought a legacy token by clicking on the area that you have circled in red.

Weird that it works for some people but not others.

F

fred252

<blockquote><hr>

Note/Question:

[/ QUOTE ]

Flutter, I got my code instantly. If that helps any to answer your question.

F

fred252

<blockquote><hr>

When was your account made? mine 2001 June - doesn't work.

[/ QUOTE ]

October 2003

G

*checks watch*
I JUST got my code.... the email from the customer service guy came then about 15 minutes later the actual code email came.

G

<blockquote><hr>

When was your account made? mine 2001 June - doesn't work.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've had no problems with my account signing in with just my account name...and that account was created Nov. 1999.

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not, but I've tried that before, and it didn't work. I'll try it again though

And just tested.. didn't work.

I

imported_SavageSP

Ive ordered codes 3 times, I always order from the left side of the screen, but I have been having a different issue.

You can only order 1 Legacy Token at a time, (QTY only gives the option for 0 or 1, it would be nice if it would go to 3 since thats the max per month), the first order usually goes through with no troubles. After that 1st order all 3 times Ive ordered my second and third attempt to Order always sticks on one of the screens, and rapidly trys to reload the screen getting stuck in an endless loop like the website is broke.
Shut down Explorer and try again , having to re enter all the info, sometimes it works , sometimes not. If not I give up and try again the next day.

G

As I said in a post earlier in this thread (long ago)...

It just won't work with some account names/passwords. No idea why but it didn't work months ago with my main account and still doesn't.

The only way I could get what I wanted was to use my second account that did work, then apply the code to my main account that I wanted to use it on.

Good luck.