• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UOEM]Royal Turkey Hunt

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
!Royal Turkey Hunt!

Soon after Dawn had been named Queen, she had requested that turkeys be raised so that the entire realm would be able to have a feast to celebrate Thanksgiving. Well things went slightly wrong, one farmer decided to breed a flock of turkeys in a secret cave. The cave had been one that Casca had used for Blackrock experiments; The birds morphed into a strange form and are clearly not suitable for consumption. The entire flock needs to be destroyed, so Dawn is calling on the best turkey hunters in all the land to gather to go and kill this flock. Gather the points found on the corpses of these beasts; the hunter who turns in the most points will be named “Champion Turkey Hunter” and shall have a plaque placed to note their achievement. So dawn is asking all hunters to assemble at the Brit Counselor Hall on November 18th at 8:30 PM EST. Please be very prompt or you may miss the gate.

*** A note about the Points***
There will be sealed books, titled “one point” on many corpses; these books will have unique code numbers in them. Only the first book turned in with the code number will count as a point, so do not try to copy books.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
lol, that turkey is awesome.

B

BloodPuke

This sounds great, I just returned to UO after an almost 10 year sabbatical and about to participate in my first event! Woot

H

Hwarang

I just ran into a giant turkey near my house on fire island. I was mining. I thought.. oooh, a giant turkey, it can't be that bad! My beetle could probably take it! One hit kill on the beetle.. and teleported me to it, and two hit killed me.

So I think.. alright.. let's see if you can do that to my dragon! I go get my tamer.. come back.. with gm music and gm peace have "no chance of calming that creature." Hmm. All kill! Now.. my greater dragon hasn't bonded yet, so it wasn't him I used, I used my regular dragon. And my nightmare. They died in about five seconds.. the giant turkey teleported me to it.. and killed me too.

So yeah, after my greater bonds, I'm going turkey hunting, but not till then, lol.

H

Hwarang

And no wonder!
Hits ???/??? (wtf, lol)
Stamina 230
Mana 1000
Str 1392
Dex 230
Int 487
Barding 160

Resists:
Physical 62%
Fire 77%
Cold 35%
Poison 45%
Energy 51%

Damage
Physical 100%
Base Damage 20-30
Wrestling 103.5
Tactics 102.8
Resisting Spells 91.5
Anatomy 75.2

B

BloodPuke

Time to get out those 100% cold damage weapons! I cant wait. I need to hurry up and farm Despise for some gear...

N

Nh'bdy

Message from the brass!

I regret that the turkey Hunt Will have to be postponed until Next monday November 23 at 8:30 PM EST.

Nestor