• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UOEM]Reminiscent Earthquakes

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The ageless Meer Dallben sat still at his desk, having fallen to dream-state staring at his journal. Blackrock was quiet today. Even the waves had ceased.

.....Time
.......​

A whirling wind swept the pages off Cear's desk and he snapped to consciousness. The wind grew and grew as Dallben approached his keep entrance. Gripping the wall he peered to the sea shore. A man stood ankle deep in the waves. His magic was summoning. His words of power, were words of the ancients. The old kingdom...
Existence cracked like lightning in the sailors red morning sky; and the wave crashed. Like the undead crawling from the ground crystals arose on the beaches of Blackrock. Evidence of their world?
The mage on the beaches gathered a few and left, as I approached the shores so did a wisp. The wisp did not respond to me, until I spoke my greeting, and another appeared.
We exchanged information.

==========================================
The Isle of the Avatar in Felucca was wracked today by a powerful earthquake and tidal wave! Rare Xorinite crystals and blackrock were thrust onto the coast by the violent upheaval from the depths of the ocean. Wisps, fortune seekers and dangerous creatures have been attracted to the area in hopes of finding magical crystals.
Note: Friday December 11, 2009 at 8:30 PM EST in Felucca. Search the coastline north of the Shrine of Humility.
==========================================​

X

XD4_GL

It was fun while it lasted, had to log off for work.

The best part was taking out some H0T red while on my Imbuer. Ilk or cornflakes or something. Whoever was trying to cast those cute little poison fields.

Unfortunately, they refused to 1v1 after that. :next:

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was fun while it lasted, had to log off for work.

The best part was taking out some H0T red while on my Imbuer. Ilk or cornflakes or something. Whoever was trying to cast those cute little poison fields.

Unfortunately, they refused to 1v1 after that. :next:
Ilk is my char, and I would hardly call a two vs. one with a spell trigger pwnage. Thanks for the laughs...and hit me up anytime you wish to try that again...this time 1 on 1.

X

XD4_GL

Ilk is my char, and I would hardly call a two vs. one with a spell trigger pwnage. Thanks for the laughs...and hit me up anytime you wish to try that again...this time 1 on 1.
Why so hostile? I wasn't talking smack, I simply said I took out a H0T red.

And it wasn't a spell trigger. It was a spell plague. Also, you had a melee weapon. See? I can try to blame a death on random stuff too. Welcome to Stygian Abyss, i recommend picking up resist.

I don't understand why people try to point fingers at tools that are used to kill someone. Perhaps I shouldn't have used any spells at all! Only fists! Besides, even if it was a spell trigger, why shouldn't I use it? Because you don't like it? Before you say it's cheap, remember that you had a melee weapon equipped.

I suppose I could point out the fact that you also had a mystic in your roving herd of gankers, but that would be hypocritical. I have to admit though, it was really funny to see the gang run up after me in full force while I was looting you.

Talking about 1v1? Thats funny. You're in H0T: 1v1 doesn't exist. Trust me, I tried to get that to happen the entire time we were there.

Also, I never said pwnage. Who uses that word anymore?

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why so hostile? I wasn't talking smack, I simply said I took out a H0T red.

And it wasn't a spell trigger. It was a spell plague. Also, you had a melee weapon. See? I can try to blame a death on random stuff too. Welcome to Stygian Abyss, i recommend picking up resist.

I don't understand why people try to point fingers at tools that are used to kill someone. Perhaps I shouldn't have used any spells at all! Only fists! Besides, even if it was a spell trigger, why shouldn't I use it? Because you don't like it? Before you say it's cheap, remember that you had a melee weapon equipped.

I suppose I could point out the fact that you also had a mystic in your roving herd of gankers, but that would be hypocritical. I have to admit though, it was really funny to see the gang run up after me in full force while I was looting you.

Talking about 1v1? Thats funny. You're in H0T: 1v1 doesn't exist. Trust me, I tried to get that to happen the entire time we were there.

Also, I never said pwnage. Who uses that word anymore?
Do you see hostility in my words on the internets? All I see is an offer to give you what you want...

Single combat does not exist? Funny, it was me vs. 6 of you...3 died then I died. Well done.

Again, if you would like to make things a 1v1 that you claimed to be looking for...I would be happy to oblige.

HOT? whats that? My char was not even in HOT silly noob.

X

XD4_GL

Do you see hostility in my words on the internets? All I see is an offer to give you what you want...

Single combat does not exist? Funny, it was me vs. 6 of you...3 died then I died. Well done.

Again, if you would like to make things a 1v1 that you claimed to be looking for...I would be happy to oblige.

HOT? whats that? My char was not even in HOT silly noob.
I think you're getting a little confused. Wen I left, there were only 4 of us. How many H0T/HEAT members were there? Oh yeah, too many to remember.

And uh, 6 versus you? Keep dreaming champ.

But in all seriousness, it's clear that you're one of those people who thinks their god's gift to UO, when in reality you're average just like everyone else.

When I get back home in a few days and have access to UO, we can go 1v1. I'll let you know; and i'll be taking screenshots in case you bring your friends.

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
XD4, this is off topic but i really like you stick figure falling. Did you make it yourself? If he had a gun and went threw a portal like in the game portal it would be really cool as well.

X

XD4_GL

XD4, this is off topic but i really like you stick figure falling. Did you make it yourself? If he had a gun and went threw a portal like in the game portal it would be really cool as well.
To tell you the truth, I'm not sure where I got it. The portal idea is pretty cool tho, maybe I'll give it a try.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you're getting a little confused. Wen I left, there were only 4 of us. How many H0T/HEAT members were there? Oh yeah, too many to remember.

And uh, 6 versus you? Keep dreaming champ.

But in all seriousness, it's clear that you're one of those people who thinks their god's gift to UO, when in reality you're average just like everyone else.

When I get back home in a few days and have access to UO, we can go 1v1. I'll let you know; and i'll be taking screenshots in case you bring your friends.
Just throw me a PM when ur on...and yes there were 6 of you...and by you I mean individuals not green to me. Hope that clarifies...and I look forward to the fights (no ego...just good fun)

X

XD4_GL

Just throw me a PM when ur on...and yes there were 6 of you...and by you I mean individuals not green to me. Hope that clarifies...and I look forward to the fights (no ego...just good fun)
Totally, no egos: I left mine on Great Lakes when I quit UO.

I understand that you are a part of a large guild and getting a 1v1 with someone can be near impossible on the field. I won't be able to play much until Monday, so I'll come find you then.

And really, I meant no disrespect towards you personally.

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lets be real, we all love and seek 1v1's but UO is a fast paced and very hardcore pvp game. and when groups meet on the field. chances are there will be an immediate clash of all foes on screen. if you guys ever want stop by Blackrock again (where the crystals were). i got a couple places set of for fighting, one for line of sight practice, and a lovely beach to slay on.