UOCD, possibly the worst pvp guild in UO.

• Thread starter Spector_Napa
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spector_Napa

OK, so after a long break i decide to come back to ultima online to see what happening around the world of pvp. in my adventures at yew gate i came across a guild called UOCD.

2 members of UOCD called Crusnik and Kazzius.
one was blue and one was red.

so i thought to myself great i can challenge them to a 1v1 pure mage duel. but alas before i could ask either of these self proclaimed "gods of uo" they proceded to gank me.
in the times i returned to try to fight a fair fight im repeatedly assaulted by precast strangles and corpseskins. so i ask if either of them will duel me pure mage 1v1. of course their to good to fight a fair fight. and in all honesty they have to be some of the worst mages ive seen in uo history.

Status
Not open for further replies.