• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
UOAssist

Tools UOAssist 1.8.3

No permission to download

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Taylor submitted a new resource:

UOAssist - A multi-function support tool for the UO Classic Client

PLEASE read the ENTIRE page before sending emails explaining that UOAssist doesn't work. You MUST register even the trial before it will function.

A couple of important definitions:

A 'seed' contains information that identifies a specific game account and is created by UOAssist. It does not contain your account name or password though. You can update/change that information at will and it won't affect the 'seed'. A seed looks something like this: A5Z2-2FAC-GHQA-JKW....
Read more about this resource...

ManInBlack

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Where is UO Assist, Tugsoft, online? I have played UO for a long time but with occasional multi-month breaks. Last UO login was about April 2017 just before I built a new PC and at the time I loaded up UO on the new PC and logged into UO without having UO Assist installed, planning on installing UOA later. Later is now, tonight, and now I cannot find UO Assist anywhere. I searched in UO Stratics and on another thread here, saw some were worried about not being able to refresh/patch UOA, then others said it worked fine for them, back in 2016 I think. So pardon me if I'm missing something, but... where is UO Assist now? I keep getting Internet messages saying it's not there. So is it finally gone or can someone supply a working address or something.

Hoping to resume UO on my new computer. Thanks for your help!

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do you know what your keys/seeds were by chance?
I was just able to download it thru some online searching.

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
anyone know where I can d-load uo
assist? the above link does not work and tugsofts site does not work?

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have tried the link on both laptop and desk top... it does nothing when I click on it?