• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UOAssist - Client Freezing

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm sure anyone that uses UOAssist they more than likely experienced the Recall Freeze though it's not limited to recalling, gate travel, or simply rubber-banding causes it sometimes.

So this has been happening quite often lately more since the Time of Legends release, it seems to only be UOAssist, client.exe without assist doesn't seem to get stuck at all or at least I haven't had it happen without Assist yet...

Anyway, it happens Very often while doing the Shadowguard>Belfry the rubber-banding caused by the greater dragon from being pushed often causes this "freeze" to happen, It annoys the hell out of me needing to kill more than one round of drakes (efficiency is the name of the game).

Does anyone know of a workaround fix for this other than using another type of UO-Assistant ?