• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UOAssist and tugsoft site down for anyone else?

Enziet

Journeyman
As a very old previous posting has stated. UOAssist goes down whenever there is an update. It will come back online when they update to the most current patch. No idea how long that is.

I've been using the EC until then so I don't reach the 10 attempt lockout. :)

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
on the update screen hit the settings button and go in there and change the updater from "check every time loaded" to "check once a day"

that way you wont hit your 10 attempts as quick.

and tugsoft is back up and working.

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Theres a way to stop it doing the whole 10 maximum fails, but involves going in the file, i'll try remember later and post it up.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Theres a way to stop it doing the whole 10 maximum fails, but involves going in the file, i'll try remember later and post it up.
As Poo said
on the update screen hit the settings button and go in there and change the updater from "check every time loaded" to "check once a day"

that way you wont hit your 10 attempts as quick.