• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UOAM settings

clee4601

Visitor
Hey all. I haven't played on the "official" servers in quite some time. I can't seem to find anything on the correct server and port settings for UOAM or mapper... anyone have this information that would care to share?

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey all. I haven't played on the "official" servers in quite some time. I can't seem to find anything on the correct server and port settings for UOAM or mapper... anyone have this information that would care to share?
It's no longer updated, but UOAM does still work.

Has to be set to run as admin. I also haven't tried it without UOAssist, but I believe it may need that run, but it UOA, is still updated last I knew. At least in terms of having functional update ace servers.

You may need to dig for it, unless somebody has it handy.

But there's a link to a post here with all the map files etc for UOAM.

It's what I used when u set it up about a year ago. I just don't have the link handy. But let me see if I can dig it up out of tapatalk.

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED