• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UoAM... anyone having luck tracking ?

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't remember where the post was, gonna try to find it after posting this.

Anyway, I have the last posted / updated map files. Even use UoAssist since I still had my key / seed from the early days of the program. Anyway, I remember reading that UoAM by itself didn't seem to track player movements on it's own like it use to and that UoA was recommended to help with that hence me using it (UoA) again.

Anyway, with or without UoA, UoAM doesn't seem to track my player movements and trying to calibrate gives a popup. Anyone else having similar issues with UoAM / UoA and can maybe help me out here.

Or at the very least tekk me your opinion on I think Cartographer which if i"m not mistaken was supposed to be UoAM's replacement but crappy one I think it was mentioned.

Ty.

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you're probably not running automap as administrator - that's usually the problem :)

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you're probably not running automap as administrator - that's usually the problem :)
Win 8.1 so probably, but didn't think to even try that bec I didn't think I would have to lol

Will try later and post back.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, would you, if possible... know how to edit the path of a taskbar shortcut to do that like the suggest -q for the one thing ?