• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UOA directory help

Cadderly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not computer savy and wanted to try a uoa potion macro found 3/4 down the page on this link.

http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-pvp-thief/142515-assassin-poison-information.html

I'm useing vista and in the directory as far as I can find is: C:\Program Files\UOAssist\UOA-Settings\[account name]\[shard]\[character name]

I'm not seeing where it lets me go into the individual macro key of [\UOA-Macro16.cfg]

I'm extremely dumbfounded on what I am messing up on.

:wall:

Harlequin

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The folder should be correct.

If you mean you can't find a uoa-macro16.cfg file in the folder, you probably haven't used the 16th macro slot to record anything yet.

Login to UO using UOA, record a simple macro in macro slot 16, then logout and exit game. You should see uoa-macro16.cfg in the uoa folder now.

You can also use any other uoa-macroXX.cfg, where XX can be 1 to 16. Don't have to stick to using 16.

That number simply corresponds to the macro slot in UOA. (UOA has 16 macro slots).