• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

#UO15 Contest Questionnaire Activated!

Lord Raven

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
#UO15 Contest Questionnaire Activated!

The trivia contest runs until Sunday, 10/14 10PM ET and the answers are drawn from the story Changes in the Land and the DMUO galleries labeled #UO15.

Thanks to Ultima Auctions payment can be made to winners on the following shards:
Atlantic, Baja, Catskills, Chesapeake, Drachenfels, Europa, Great Lakes, Lake Austin, Napa Valley, Oceania, Sonoma

There is no in-game component or event to the contest, but you will need an active UO account to receive payment if you win.

Lord Raven

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sunday is the final day to enter the #UO15 trivia contest.

This contest does not require an arcane knowledge of UO history so if you know any new players, please tell them about the contest. It's a great way for them to start building their fortune.
If you have a Guild, this is a great way to get some gold for the petty cash fund so send the word to your guild mates to enter the contest and win for your Guild! REPRESENT!

>> ENTER HERE <<

Lord Raven

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The winner of the #UO15 trivia contest is: Coral from the Atlantic Shard!

I thank Ultima-Auctions for contributing 10 million GP to the prize kitty and opening the prize payment to multiple shards!

Many of the fansite webmasters/admins were supportive of my #UO15 contest efforts and helped by providing updated contest links on their sites. I also received lots of support from my UO Twitter pals. Thanks to everyone for the support on my first major contest attempt

I've posted some notes on the contest for those interested in my ramblings.