• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO & UOA Macro Locations?

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This started last week when I tried to patch. Haven't been able to log on since.

"Patch Failure
The patch program failed to launch the game executable."

My UOA icon is grayed out on the desktop. The Classic Client (not using UOA) gets the same error. Can only log in using the Enhanced Client. I've run multiple cleaners, scanners, virus pro, etc,... I run a clean system. I've gotten 2 trojans in maybe 10 yrs. I'm careful, so not an issue.

Going to just uninstall/reinstall UO Classic Client and probably UOA but I recently switched my gaming system over to Win7 64bit after rebuilding the system (new CPU, GPU, added RAM and new OS). I've no clue where Win7 64 puts my macros for UO and UOA. I'm sure with 30mins or so I could find it but thought maybe someone would know right off the bat and save me searching. Thanks in advance if anyone can throw me a bone :)

EDIT : HA ! 14 mins later and I realized the "Perform Full File Check" in the bottom left of the UO window somehow got unchecked. Clicked it on and *BAM* - I'm patched and good ta go :)

Sorry ta bother folks with my stupidity :dunce:.

Last edited: