• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO Training Vids

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I took some time to search on YouTube for training videos. Some may be from the prodo shards and some may be from free shards. That is why I am posting here in the off topic section so free shard vids are not being seen on the main forums. Since the discussion has come up with ideas on how to promote UO and make videos this may be a good way for players interested in trying to make their own with the Prodo shards. Plus you can make basic videos for any new player to see what you have to do just train skills.

Ultima online — Mining in Enhanced client By Storm

Ultima Online - 089 - Paladin - Training Chivalry

Ultima Online - 051 - Blacksmith - Training Blacksmithing

Ultima Online - Power Training Lumberjacking

Dragon Turtle

GL pvp Ultima Online

UO Forever - New Player Magery Guide

ioelis

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
this is great....... i have seen some of these before........ any idea where i can learn to make videos myself? thanks

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You just need some video capture software on your PC (there are some that are free and some costs ya some bones) create a YouTube account and you upload them.

Spiffworld | Making Videos