• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO time has come to a close....

B

Black Betty

Hey all....

I am posting this merely to thank everyone I came into contact with during my time playing UO for the memories. I had a great time!

I haven't played in a LONG time and am surprised I stuck it out as long as I did.

I do have a LOT of items that I am going to be giving away at Luna Bank today. :party:

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Many many thanks for your donation of resources to the Vesper Armoury :) much appreciated darling! We are very grateful :D

S

Stomp

I logged in to come wish you well Sadie, but alas could not find you.

I wish you well wherever your travels take you.

...X...

B

Black Betty

Hey, Stomp! I shall be around a couple more times before the accounts are fully shut down. (Within the week).

Thank you for the well wishes and the same to you and yours, my dear.

:heart:

Mina_Lino

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've learned from the past , that it's ok to take a break...

But don't give away all your stuff...some day you'll be curious and return to UO and then you have to start all over from nothing...

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good luck Sadie, where ever your travels take you. Tons of love and hugs

El of LA

Babbling Loonie
Reporter
Professional
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Oh bummer.... finally find someone else in Wisconsin who's playing UO and you're quitting!! I'm desolate! Best of luck to you BB and Go Badgers (Green Bay?) :p

B

Black Betty

I've learned from the past , that it's ok to take a break...

But don't give away all your stuff...some day you'll be curious and return to UO and then you have to start all over from nothing...
I appreciate your words, but we left several accounts open for almost a year with little play other than to log on and see if we knew anyone around. It's just run it's course for my hubby and I. We both miss before AoS days and since things will never return to anything near that, especially with pvp, we called it a day, so to speak.

I was sure to wait and see and I believe a year is more than enough time. There are a few items that will remain on our characters like rares given to us as gifts, but otherwise, the hundreds of mil in gold will make someone's play time a little bit sweeter rather than sitting in my bank boxes simply for a "just in case". Gold is too easy to earn if we were to go that route anyway. Always been the type to work for what I had. ;)

I won't miss the items, but rather the people I counted as friends.:mf_prop:

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all the best in what ever you decide to do and you know where to find the revolving door if you ever want to.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I appreciate your words, but we left several accounts open for almost a year with little play other than to log on and see if we knew anyone around. It's just run it's course for my hubby and I. We both miss before AoS days and since things will never return to anything near that, especially with pvp, we called it a day, so to speak.

I was sure to wait and see and I believe a year is more than enough time. There are a few items that will remain on our characters like rares given to us as gifts, but otherwise, the hundreds of mil in gold will make someone's play time a little bit sweeter rather than sitting in my bank boxes simply for a "just in case". Gold is too easy to earn if we were to go that route anyway. Always been the type to work for what I had. ;)

I won't miss the items, but rather the people I counted as friends.:mf_prop:
What about your lovely home in Zento?
Its the most amazing Runelibrary ive ever seen dont let it fall.

B

Black Betty

Sorry, the Rune Library does not belong to me. Although, there might be an idoc by Zento walls soon :)