• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Uo store question in regards to a return

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was updating one if my accounts today and purchased the 7th character slot with storage. When I went to apply he code I received a message saying I could no use it with this account. I had forgotten that I purchased the increased storage pack for the house plot last month. I have tried to look for a pathway to return this code in order to purchase just the 7th character slot, without success. Has anyone here done this, and if so how?

Also if I cannot return the code to the store, is it legal for me to offer it for sale here or in game gold?

Trying to figure out my options..

Thanks
Lord Lew

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can offer it for game gold, but not RL cash. If you decide on selling for gold.. pm me what shard you would want gold on and the amount? :)

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Lew;
There is no return option from the Origin Store. All sales are final. Your only option would be to sell it for in game gold.
As hard as it is to go through- before buying any account add- on's, I suggest trying to get into your account
Management and verifying what you already have on each account. :oops:

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I usually do just that. I was on the account and decided to clean up the characters. I needed a soulstone to do this, so went to the store. I had noticed that I did not have the 7th slot active, so threw that in the basket while I was here. Hindsight is always 20/20 ;)

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i will buy it for ingame gold i have gold on great lakes

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sadly Origin has no returns on ANY digital products. That is how they are ripping off customers now-a-days. Take the new Sim City release. You think UO is unplayable at times? You pay 85$ for a game, available by digital download only, cannot play it due to EA/Origin creating one of the biggest F-ups of all time, and still cannot get a refund. I've been on hold with support for over 7 hours trying to get a refund for it.

In some circumstances you can also snail mail EA/Origin for a refund but it is up to their discretion on whether you get your money back.