• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO Store - 30% Off Storewide

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's what it says..... Haven't tried it yet.
Has anyone tried?

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As usual with UO stuff ........... This promo code does not apply to one or more items in your cart. Please make sure your cart..... Guess their definition of store wide is much different than the rest of the worlds.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Terms and Conditions promo code:

*THIS OFFER IS BEING ISSUED TO YOU FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A CREDIT, CHARGE, DEBIT OR GIFT CARD. OFFER EXPIRES DECEMBER 14TH, 2017 10:00 AM PDT. VALID FOR NEW PURCHASES FROM THE ORIGIN STORE AT www.origin.com AND THE ORIGIN CLIENT SOFTWARE (www.origin.com/about). VALUE OF DISCOUNT WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM PRODUCT LIST PRICE AT TIME OF PURCHASE. EXCLUDES STAR WARS™ THE OLD REPUBLIC™, PRE-ORDERS, SELECT PARTNER TITLES DISTRIBUTED BY ORIGIN, VIRTUAL CURRENCY AND SUBSCRIPTIONS. VALID WHEREVER PRODUCTS ARE SOLD. MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER PROMOTIONAL OR DISCOUNT OFFER, UNLESS EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZED BY EA; MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY PREPAID CARD REDEEMABLE FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT. OFFER MAY NOT BE SUBSTITUTED, EXCHANGED, SOLD OR REDEEMED FOR CASH OR OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR APPLICABLE SALES TAX. RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND EMPLOYEES OF ELECTRONIC ARTS INC. AND THEIR AGENCIES/AFFILIATES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. SEE APPLICABLE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENTS AND DISCLOSURES ON Legal - Official EA Site.
However, the code should apply to UO expansions, boosters and upgrades (it doesn't). So while sovereigns and GTCs will never be on sale, the rest of UO stuff should be. Since UO is not explicitly excluded from the sale in the T&C (nor is it worded vaguely enough to easily cover their exclusion, unless UO is now a "partner title" WTF that means), there could be case for false advertising...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Mesanna

Is your department the Island of Castaway Toys? Step up and tell them to include UO and sit and watch the profits grow!!!

#imapoetanddidntknowit.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Right now I do not recommend anyone mentioning us at all....
Remember they love to kick a good thing in the teeth this time of year...
I would prefer to stay under their radar....... thank you

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've bragged about the Acct Mgmnt page and the Store when I've bought codes. I spoke too soon. I used a new card today, bought some sovereigns, CC company sent me the "approved" seconds after clicking Pay, but Origin hasn't sent me the code yet. Now I'm back to just a regular person that thinks the system sucks.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've bragged about the Acct Mgmnt page and the Store when I've bought codes. I spoke too soon. I used a new card today, bought some sovereigns, CC company sent me the "approved" seconds after clicking Pay, but Origin hasn't sent me the code yet. Now I'm back to just a regular person that thinks the system sucks.
Seems like if I go 2-3 months without buying anything from the store or use a different CC than what I normally use the code gets emailed and have taken up to 3 days to arrive in the email. If I buy Sovs or other origin store junk more often than every few months the codes are instant on the origin site.