• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO Radio

DJ_Sandman

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
A New Era for UORadio.

UORadio is about to embark on a new trail with an all new website design and layout, we also have a Discord Server now (UO Radio server) where we plan to do Live Interviews ! Our new journey will enhance game play, and player interaction. All these initiatives are in the very early stages and will most likely be ready around the first of the year. At this point UORadio will launch. Until then, we are asking players that are interested in being a DJ for UORadio to please fill out the application on our website at uorad.com (this url may change also). :)

Our goal is to get more involved in Events on as many shards as we have DJ's to support. This is where becoming a DJ can help everyone, there are so many Events not only by the EM's but the players as well. We have everything you need to get started, almost, for now you will need your own music to play and we are working on changing that to. So please fill out an application on our web site and Join Us as we start down this new Trail.

Mythius

Adventurer
Governor
Have you ever kept track of DJ's through the years? I used to be a DJ a very long time ago.

Mythius

Adventurer
Governor
Yea almost 20 years ago. Hit me up if you wanna know who I was, see if you remember me lol