• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO Nexus Usernames

G

In response to spinkickr's earlier post about UO Nexus I'll be making this thread sticky so that everyone can post their usernames here.

UO Nexus is a great tool. You can chat via IM (like ICQ) or in the shard chatroom (like IRC). You can list all your vendors and their locations so that UOAM users can pinpoint your vendors. You can also list any BOD's you have for trading.

I think if enough people begin to use this tool it will really benefit the community as a whole.

After you have installed the program you just right click in the contacts box to add a new contact. Then type the username of the person you wish to add.

So let me start the ball rolling...

User Name : Joram Soulrift

G

User Name : Ghost

i am not in the vendor side of sell but i am a buyer :)

L

Lady Vixen

Lady Vixen is mine:)

Q. quick question if you add someone to your list are you added to their list???

A. If you add someone to your list you are NOT added to theirs :)
They have to add you.

Thanks Joram for the PM on that and I delete my other post as you asked:)

K

Khal Drogo

guess what my username is???

its "Khal Drogo"!! doesn't that just blow your mind!
lol

I

imported_Kahlan_Amnell

Username: Rhapsody
I hesitated with Kahlan, but many of you know me in game as Rhapsody more than Kahlan.
:)

E

Elrond

My username is Zipp

I am trying to get away from the whole Elrond deal =)

E

evilmoocowgod

Username: EMCG...
I'm not on alot myself... I dont have any vendors.... heh...

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Username: Lord hunter, I have a vendor and I do alot of actions. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

W

War of the Roses

Rose....Like I could be more original or something....sheesh and stuff....pfft

W

William Dalton

Let me start by saying I agree with Joram 100% this program can really help the UO community beyond all belief!

I'm 100% and telling everyone that shops with me at the forge about it.
I've had 1 secsuesful auction (thanks hunter, I know I undersold myself but it was a test, and have had that keg forover a year now and ain't done with it) and have found 2 small bods I've been needing and that is just 5 hours of having it up.

my user name is William Dalton and feel free to add me.

William Dalton.
GM Smith, Tinker, Miner, Talior, Alchemist, Carpenenter.
Dirty Old man of the forge.

S

spinkickr

WOW, this program sure inspires creativity

I am spinkickr, as always :)
hehe

ill be listing more of my BODS soon, dont have too many on sonoma, but i got some :)

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heh hey NP, I needed a new DP keg i was out...

Im on there 24/7 so if anyone needs anything just let me know!

G

Username : Miraz
Most Used Phrase on the Nexus : "What does this button do ..." /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

P

Pyrus Firebane

I thought I'd try to be original and go with ... Pyrus. How'd I do?

C

Calley Asher

Hello, my user name in Nexus is Helsod_Vedide, beings I use him most in game now.

A quick question to anyone that can answer... I had 3 auctions up on Nexus and 2 of them are gone. Any answers that could help me out. Thanks. If you can help you may feel free to icq me beings I don't check this page out to often cause it loads to slow for me. My icq is : 11732064
thanks

G

In order to maintain the almost complete string of originality, my UO Nexus name is Oleg. :)

I don't have a vendor, or a home, at this time, but I will likely need to buy your goods!

G

The name's Gus.

And I believe I've read that they had a server problem and lost a lot of auctions

R

~Raven~

*pouts* I can't get the blasted thing to work!
It says Microsoft MSXML is not installed :(

What the heck is that?

P

prodigous2

Hi.

I have never posted on the Sonoma board, but I have been a resident here for sometime.

However most of you know my best friend kittykat, whom I had the luck of meeting several years ago and actually turned her on to UO

Anyway i just stopped by and decided to give UO Nexus a whirl.

Awesome!

This is a great program, thanks for turning me onto it. I think Joram is right, this kind of thing could really do wonders for the UO community

username is prodigalj btw.
thanks!
-pj

R

~Raven~

Thank you Intrepid /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif wonder how I lost it in the first place LOL

H

Hwarang

Juche. ::had Hwarang, but somehow screwed up on the password and couldn't figure out what he accidently put in::