• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS UO New Legacy Beta Weekend #5: Now Open!

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

obeeee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
when are they going to fix the bugs on production shards? I have no interest in this cr@p but they seem to be spending all they're time on this. I don't see the point

belal

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
I have also not been able to get hold of a GM for over a week on Lake Superior.
I’m using classic client and have created a macro to select nearest hostile. However it’s selecting non hostile targets. I’m really stuck.

Veldrane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I’m using classic client and have created a macro to select nearest hostile. However it’s selecting non hostile targets. I’m really stuck.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding; how is that an issue for a GM?

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
it will target evs cast by other players. A GM wouldn’t be able to fix that for you.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Best Spell book that can be crafted. Can choose from available slayers

1724641819800.png

belal

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
it will target evs cast by other players. A GM wouldn’t be able to fix that for you.
So how do we know which issue a GM can fix and which issue they cannot help with. And how do I resolve my issue so i can play?

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
So how do we know which issue a GM can fix and which issue they cannot help with. And how do I resolve my issue so i can play?
depends on the purpose of the targeting I guess.

if you’re using a melee character it’ll work just not around friendly summon like EVs.

It’s been an unintended bug for a while now.

I don’t believe casting works well in the CC macro when selecting hostiles after casting. At least I have been unsuccessful with it anyways.

GMs are limited in function and cannot change game mechanics.

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That very very annoying bug has been around for a long time. I reported it over a year ago (maybe 2). Go to the official forum (uo.com) and report it again maybe?? I've just learned to live with it :(

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
depends on the purpose of the targeting I guess.

if you’re using a melee character it’ll work just not around friendly summon like EVs.

It’s been an unintended bug for a while now.

I don’t believe casting works well in the CC macro when selecting hostiles after casting. At least I have been unsuccessful with it anyways.

GMs are limited in function and cannot change game mechanics.
If I'm not mistaken, that's just Merv on one of his many alt accounts trolling about the same thing over and over again. He flips between that and the "bug" about transmogging a archlich robe and it not repairable. Usually after that he says something like "due to these bugs I must use third party programs".

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The game considers Grey targets as "Hostile", as well as player summons. where is it you are hunting that it makes you unable to play? genuinely curious here. I want to test it and provide feedback to the DEV's.