• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO Item Catalog

grimiz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Is anyone interested in seeing this project make it to production?

I use it to catalog and generate images for my thousands of legendary items so I can easily see what I have without digging through 50 chests. I had plans to provide a 'suit builder' utility that would look at everything you have in stock and build the best suit possible. Also to turn it into a live auction site but may never get around to it.

This parses exported container files which is built into the EC, but I'm sure some smart people can find a way to get similar files out of the CC...

(sorry for the large gif - couldn't post a video)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would like to see the suit builder.

But then I would have to find the pieces again.

grimiz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I would like to see the suit builder.

But then I would have to find the pieces again.
Yeah, definitely the crappy part. With some slight EC lua changes I could attach the file name the item came from to the item so if you engraved the chest it could be attached that way...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Seems like you would have to include resists, lmc, lrc, etc. And weigh what you want. Like all 70 resist and 100 % lrc, rest best available.

Sounds like a lot of work for you.
But very useful for players making suits to sell or use.