• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO Herald] Valentines Day Publish 69.6 Coming to all Shards - 02/10/2011

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Greetings,

Tomorrow, during regularly scheduled maintenance, Publish 69.6 will be released on all shards. Share the love and in the meantime we wanted to share the notes for your reading pleasure, thanks!

Publish 69.6

Happy Valentine’s Day! Please make sure you check your picnic basket for your Valentines gift. (Note: The gift does not have any properties so please do not buy anything that might state otherwise). Please make sure you sign in before March 9th to get your gift.
Gypsy camps have been disabled temporarily while we investigate their relation to an issue causing items to be destroyed.
Enhanced Client

Cliloc updates
Snow Removal
Classic Client

Cliloc updates
Snow Removal

Valentines Day Publish 69.6 Coming to all Shards - 02/10/2011 | Mythic Entertainment | Ultima Online

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont remember a VD quest last year. but it isn't the 14th yet

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh boy, a teddy bear!

*shakes head in disgust*

The least they could do for Siege is make the teddy bears explosive here...

Blind Otto

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd rather have a teddy bear that grows to the size of a stone tower and then goes on a rampage, but I'm weird that way.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought they were cute, but yeah, a raging panda/polar bear would be hilarious!!!