• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO Herald] Housing Decay Reactivated in 2012

• Thread starter UODevTracker
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

jskalski

Franchise Producer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Pretty sad that we have to go to twitter to get any answers or actual responses. Thank you for asking because I was to lazy to sign on mine to tweet lol.

Gah!!! I miss Cal............................................. :(
Twitter is just easier to reach me. It goes directly to me, no sifting through threads. Forums require more effort to find the questions. :) Don't worry I'll continue to pop my head in every week, but it just means you might have to wait a few days for me to chime in.

As for the answer to the question. Unentitled accounts over 90 days when we reactivate house decay will start the house decay process. Players will have 5 days to re-entitle their accounts to prevent their houses from falling. We'll be posting more details like this in upcoming reminders about us turning the system back on in future herald posts.