• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO Herald] Fiction: Mistress of Darkness

_zigzag_

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]“She will be pleased,” Melissa softly intoned, accepting the shimmering jewel from the dirtied hands of a weary soldier. Her followers pressed together in the dark chamber, the light from their torches didn't seem to penetrate far into the darkness where their newfound leader stood.[/FONT]

More...

F

Fox (Europa)

Oh please let this be what it sounds like: Fel will invade Tram; reds to be allowed through to slaughter the bluebies of Trammel!

Oh I sooo wish.

Fox

Draconi

Most explosive UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh please let this be what it sounds like: Fel will invade Tram; reds to be allowed through to slaughter the bluebies of Trammel!

Oh I sooo wish.

Fox
Nooo. Reds aren't going to be allowed into Trammel, just the monster forces of the Shadowlords.

The bluebies remain safe from at least one portion of the coming tide of darkness.

phantus

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Oh I sooo wish.

Fox
Patience grasshoppa....your time is coming. Listen to the wind....

F

Flora Green

Nooo. Reds aren't going to be allowed into Trammel, just the monster forces of the Shadowlords.

The bluebies remain safe from at least one portion of the coming tide of darkness.
I like you, but I don't think I trust you. :eek:

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"So once again, we find that evil of the past seeps into the present like salad dressing through cheap wax paper, mixing memory and desire."