• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO Herald] Cloak and Dagger Event schedules

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shard

Day

Time

Legends

Saturday

5 p.m. EST

Sonoma

Saturday

3 p.m. PST

Atlantic

Saturday

7 p.m. EST

Great Lakes

Saturday

7 p.m. EST

Catskills

Saturday

7:30 p.m. EST

Chessy

Saturday

8 p.m. EST

Pacific

Saturday

5 p.m. PST

Lake Austin

Saturday

10 p.m. EST

Napa

Saturday

7 p.m.PST

Baja

Sunday

2 p.m. PST

Origin

Sunday

6 p.m. EST

Oceania

Sunday

2 p.m. AEDT

Drachenfel

Saturday

6 p.m.Shardtime/CEST (remember Summertime)

Europa

Sunday

8 p.m. UK

Siege

Saturday

2 p.m.PST

LS

Saturday

8 p.m EST

More...

N

Ni-

Chessy's is 8pm...

I'll be at a Hockey Game...

Oh well...

I guess I needn't bother becoming carebear fodder for the leet speak troop.

Marcellis

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish they would at least alternate times for the shards. Evening, afternoon, evening, etc. Then some of us who work weekends could attend.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NO ASIAN SHARDS AGAIN

UNACCEPTABLE
*always assumed the asian shards had their own message boards that i've never been able to find since they're only peripherally mentioned on these boards...*

if it hadn't have been for Piel last year (posting daily on the rares forums), we wouldn't have been informed of the asian slime event schedule and description of that event...

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
how are we supposed to partisipate when all my toons are broken do to the resist bug
freakin smart people working at uo I can see!

K

Kratos Aurion

Shucks only 1 run through and I'm gonna have to miss it.

>.<

K

Kensai Tsunami

this is written in such a way as to imply that i should already know where this 'event' is to take place? is there some general place i am supposed to go for the event or is there some global alert or sound or something that will signal it? seems like that would be important information to include in the post eh?

*edit*
well after reading a bit more, i guess the event is for factions only so knowing where isnt gonna do me alot of good. i'd join factions if it wasnt full of a buncha cheats and hacks. but thats another story entirely.
i'm fairly confused as to what all this has to do with the storyline tho anyway. it might be fun to get into if it was clear what the hell is going on with all these dif chars and players and events and crap. color me a dummy but man i just cant figure out what she has to do with he and him or her has to do with who and where and when and what and hey, just where the hell is lord british anyway?!? what happened/is happening to my uo?

heh

kittykat

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*trims the thread a bit*

let's keep to the topic folks, and resist the urge to troll, thank you

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I too have not seen where people are to meet, but I would guess it would be held in the SL base since Draconi did mention that there would be a place there that only SL members could go into.

B

BakeryGnome

iF I CANT DO ANYHTING WITH MY CLOAK OR DAGGER BECAUSE I AM NOT SL.....OH MAN!
I GOT THE ITEMS WHEN NOT BEING SL....WHY, OH WHY!!
NOT TO METION THE CONFUSTION YOU HAVE CAUSED SEVERAL PEOPLE WITH THE DUEL NAMES FOR THIS WEEKEND EVENT....IS IT "MASSIVELY EVIL" OR "CLOAK AND DAGGER"!?!?!
YO, GMS...YOUR HAVING A HARD TIME COMMUNICATING WITH THE PEOPLE WHO GIVE YOU YOUR PAY CHECKS (MEANING THE PLAYERS)...LOL

sORRY TO BE RIBBIN' ON YA...BUT DANG....THE EVENTS HONESTLY NEED SOMETHING. (LEAST THIS W.O.S. IS OVER I GUESS...AND MAYBE THAT IS WHAT YOUR THINKING...IDK)

THE THOUGHT OF ENDING IT WITH THE SL IS NICE, FITS RIGHT IN, BUT IMEAN...SOMEHTING SHOULD BE DONE FOR THE REST OF US HONESTLY.

I'LL STILL LOVE YOU ALL!

P

pallas

Personally after the last 'event' I think I'm going to sit these multi shard things out. I'm not attempting to clear my schedule to do these things with friends only to have them last 10-15 minutes.

Oh well. I'm sure some people love them, it's just not me.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The event on Drachenfels is Sunday not Saturday.

They realy need to work on event times and Drachenfels, we always seem to have wrong or confusing times posted.