• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO Health Bars

HiThanks

Adventurer
Hello Friends,

Just came back to UO after many years away, loving it so far very nostalgic.

However, I am getting this weird error with my Health bars, after a little while they just seem to stop updating. They seem to stick on 100% and don't change with damage or healing, it does it with my own health bars, monster health bars and most annoyingly tames and party members.

I'm not using any add-ons or anything like that, fresh install.. Any ideas on how to fix? I am using EC client, should I just switch to CC?

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dont switch :) EC is way better! (In my oppinion).
I dont see this issue at all... but I have used Pincos addon for years, so dont know if that helps me.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yeah, we have the same issues in the CC, the only thing that works for me is a target update( dragging the bar off, forcing a bandage)