• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO has lost a long time player

• Thread starter imported_Veganite
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Veganite

It’s a sad day for me. For those who may have known him, my father in law and UO buddy has passed away. His two main characters were Lowermike and Sir Baldwin. He has played this game since 97. He played the Pacific shard for many years and went over to Origin when it opened up. He’s been in the OAK and DV guilds of Pacific and the AV guild of Origin. He was 79 when he died. Some of my fondest memories of him came from our UO playing days.

I say goodbye for him, to UO and his friends.

If you know him and see any of his characters it will be me retiring them.

G

I'm sorry to hear of your lost, its is a sad day when any member of our community leaves us. Here to a prayer that he is playing UO in Heaven with all those that have gone before him. God Bless him and all his love ones, Amen.

G

Sorry for your lost. I hope you recall the good times with him, both in and out of game.

G

I'm so sad to hear this.

Peace be with you and your family.

G

And to think, people think this is a game for the Young only.... It is for the Young at Heart
. May our thoughts & prayers be with you & your family at your loss.

G

My condolences to you and your family. It's always sad to see someone move on from our community.

C

Clextor

Yes, surely condolences. I have had "buddies" in UO pass and it was very difficult. I had not realized how much they became a part of my world.

Again, me and my family offer condolences
Clex

G

There are no words to tell you what Lowermike meant to me personally and to AV. He was an amazing giving man who I know loved his family above all else and loved playing this game. I enjoyed each moment I spent with him and every e-mail we exchanged.

He graced this game. He enjoyed doing the events and I will always remember fulfilling the candle of love quests with him. Most of all I will remember his great dinning hall on the top of his castle where he always intended to have a great party.

I am sorry for you loss and I am glad you will have such great memories of him to last you through your lifetime.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple"> Condolences to you and yours, Veganite </font>

G

He Was a nice guy helped me out of a couple pickles back in the day. I didnt realize he was that old I figured him to be in his late 20's, 30's back then, i was in my early 20s now 30s :p, (just realized i have played UO over 1/3 of my life) and im still married:p). Anyhow I wish the best to the family. he is prob in a game of D&amp;D with the head DM as we speak.

G

Hi Veganite

<blockquote><hr>

His two main characters were Lowermike and Sir Baldwin.

[/ QUOTE ]Sad news indeed.

Best wishes &amp; condolences to his family, friends and fellow players. May he rest in peace.

I

imported_Veganite

Thank you everyone for all your kind words, prayers and well wishes.

SnakeMan
You’re so right. UO helped him stay young at heart.

Daine
I know your guild brought him lots of joy. It’s through efforts like yours that help make this game such a joy to play. With help from you and guild mates he got to enjoy aspects of this game he would otherwise miss. Thank you.

Kaleb of Pacific.
lol you must have one hell of a marriage. Btw his marriage was 56 years old.

I

imported_KilandraEAMythic

Sometimes we meet people in games that become friends, and sometimes those friends become family. Its great to meet these people, and very sad to those of us left behind for them to pass on.

My condolences for your loss.

~Kilandra~

M

Millie

Losing someone you care for is never easy, I feel bad for you and your family's loss. I feel cheated for never getting to met such a a speical Uo player. May Peace be with you and your family at this time of stress.

G

Sorry to hear this. Although I didn't know him, the loss of a fellow dedicated uo player is always sad to hear about. My thoughts are with you.

Be well.

<blockquote><hr>

It’s a sad day for me. For those who may have known him, my father in law and UO buddy has passed away. His two main characters were Lowermike and Sir Baldwin. He has played this game since 97. He played the Pacific shard for many years and went over to Origin when it opened up. He’s been in the OAK and DV guilds of Pacific and the AV guild of Origin. He was 79 when he died. Some of my fondest memories of him came from our UO playing days.

I say goodbye for him, to UO and his friends.

If you know him and see any of his characters it will be me retiring them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please accept my husbands and my sincere condolences. It is a sad say to lose such a wonderful example of UO history. Our prayers go to you and your family.

G

I can only hope to still be playing games at 79, play is what keeps us young.
We share your loss.

G

My sincere condolence's to you and your family.

May the Light shine on the path he now walks.

Se'an Silverfoot

I

imported_KoolAidAddict

Hes prolly rolling up his char with Gary as we speak!!

You and your family have my sympathies!

Bows head for a moment of silence........................

G

You have my deepest sympathies, Veganite. It must have been great fun to adventure in UO with your dad. What wonderful and cherished memories those times will now be for you.