• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) UO Downtime Rambling

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For those of you who have yet to find out, UO has been killed by evil developers for the time being, so, if you have nothing better to do with your time you could always sit here and yell your lungs out untill UO gets a Rezz from the fairy godmother of all Pixels :)

A little word association anyone?

Help

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Wait, what? D:
I was going to login in about 30 minutes! Noooooooooooooo!

I guess I will have to go back to cheating on UO with the little fighting game I am coding. :(

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keep checking who knows when it will be back been down for a while already...:(

NO cheating allowed !! *cries*

Last edited:

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Me thinks that too about servers but me thinks Superman should fight other guy with other name instead of himself :p Looks like a fun game tho!!

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I have been playing too much UO to have had enough time to get Lobo or Darkseid done. :D
I guess I should cheat on UO more often then. :p

And yes, the servers got lost in the cloud.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nooooo do it now while UO cheats on us!! :p

(Witches of Cove Journal)

The world had suddenly gone black as night, no sound could be heard, no movement could be made. It was almost as if the world had vanished into thin air. The world of Sonaria was suddenly lost. I sat there in limbo wondering what had transpired, had some crime been committed that had to be undone or was the world simply fixing itself of all the wrongs. No reason could be found, the only sign had been a message sent throughout the lands by the Gods that allowed the world to survive. The message had been short with no explination at all.

I sat there and waited for movement to return, for hours and wondered if it would return at all. My magic was powerless against the evil that had befallen my new world. I could do nothing at all but wait and hope that all things would return as they had once been. Limbo was not a place I cared to spend time in, the absence of joy, beauty, and sound. The absence of friendships yet to be made and the absence of those that lived on. So I waited silently for my world to return...