• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com]

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings Everyone, We have reset all votes for the Custom Castle contest. All eligible houses will be added to the voting list by us so there is nothing you need to do. The voting dates have not changed so be sure to cast your vote for your favorite castle. We apologize for all the confusion with the Castle Contest. This was an error on our part. We have brought TC1 down to fix the issue and it will return within 30 minutes. We appreciate your patience with us! Good Luck, UO Team

Continue reading...

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sounds like that's it and there will be no consequences for the people who exploited it.

Hopefully they learned their lesson and won't do it again :)

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
if it can be exploited, it will be. there are many other things that the endless cheating accounts can do but shouldnt be able to. i wont go into to it all but it should be looked at by the devs before the pitchforks come out lol.

Last edited:

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
if it can be exploited, it will be. there are many other things that the endless cheating accounts can do but shouldnt be able to. i wont go into to it all but it should be looked at by the devs before the pitchforks come out lol.
I been seeing chars at Idocs with Yonge tags in there name as well wonder if they are able to do them now.