• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Uo.com

Kelly Daze

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you please make this mobile friendly? Please and thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chap

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
22 years ago when UO was created none had a mobile phone, so no one though of that :p

Pick your favorite answer:
"We're investigating it" "We will look into it" "Please send me an email and explain"

smeileyphone.jpg

dvv

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Asking this here won’t help. Either post on the official forum or email them... or both. And yeah who knows if they will even consider it. They really should since most web traffic these days is mobile.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yes, let´s make everything more mobile friendly. Then we can all get together and have a great time!

Mobile meeting.png

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
How'd you get a picture of my co-workers from our last luncheon that I didn't even want to go to, but felt obligated?

Veldrane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
22 years ago when UO was created none had a mobile phone, so no one though of that :p
UO.com was redesigned a little over five years ago. There's no excuse for it to be unresponsive - other than Bonnie half-assed the requirements, ignored web development best practices, and didn't choose a professional to build the site. So... pretty much they took their standard approach to development

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those forums are horrible. They are too quick to a lock a discussion if they don’t like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i even requested to integrate their forums with “tapatalk” to make it user friendly for mobile users. no answer

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
They are gradually bringing the software to present standards.. :next: ..Sure..Still working at it..Sure..

1612640846965.png

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i even requested to integrate their forums with “tapatalk” to make it user friendly for mobile users. no answer
Speaking of "tapatalk" I wish people would turn off the setting that puts that message at the bottom that they used a blah blah phone on tapatalk to post a message.

I can't tell you how many times I've read that thinking it was part of the message! Hehe. Durh!