• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Warehouses slow or not working

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings everyone, Just wanted to give everyone a heads up we are having technical difficulties with the following systems: Account Center Forum authentication In game store balances and the CS paging system. These systems are not operating correctly and will appear either broken or extrememly slow. At this time we do not have an ETA when this will be fixed but we will give you an update tomorrow after we are able to look into these issues further. We want to thank you for your patience and have a great weekend. UO Team

Continue reading...

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings everyone, Just wanted to give everyone a heads up we are having technical difficulties with the following systems: Account Center Forum authentication In game store balances and the CS paging system. These systems are not operating correctly and will appear either broken or extrememly slow. At this time we do not have an ETA when this will be fixed but we will give you an update tomorrow after we are able to look into these issues further. We want to thank you for your patience and have a great weekend. UO Team

Continue reading...

Thank you.

I can go out and service my bike now, and have that lovely huge strawberry/chocolate/banana milkshake I've been planning. :cool:

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Strange that this all happened when EA messed with the Account Management System. TYVM EA