• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO.Com] Update to the Time of Legends focus group

Status
Not open for further replies.

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Game
May 28, 2015 - 2:18pm

Greetings Everyone,

We have gotten a great response and appreciate all the players that have sent us emails. The first batch of testers has been picked and will be receiving an email with directions in the next few days. After you have filled out the NDA and survey it will take a few days to get everyone added to the internal forum where further instructions will be available. We will be adding a second batch to the focus group at a later date.

One thing I need to point out to everyone, this focus group is for active players only, if your account was inactive for any reason you were not included.

Thank you,

UO Team

Continue reading...

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
*keeps fingers crossed*

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So my account was inactive in the past and active for 3 yrs straight now, and I"m not worthy? Great.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So my account was inactive in the past and active for 3 yrs straight now, and I"m not worthy? Great.
lol Im pretty sure they mean inactive at the time of submitting your application.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lol Im pretty sure they mean inactive at the time of submitting your application.
What fool would email asking to be a tester on an inactive account ? I read it to mean that your account can never have gone inactive.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Then they shouldn't have used the wording they used. How hard was it to say "Accounts that are currently inactive will not be considered" ? Instead they go with the ambiguous " if your account was inactive for any reason you were not included." Not IS, WAS.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Was" likely meaning at the time the application was received. Wouldn't surprise me to see people applying with a plan of re-activating if they got selected.

Hopefully some good testers got in.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
When i've been part of the test groups before, we were not allowed to say if we were in the group. This was to prevent people bugging you for information. Much easier to slip up if asked a question in a casual conversation.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Since it appears as though selections have begun, this thread is being closed. Good luck to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.